Metro by T-Mobile
INCLUDES AMAZON PRIME
Stream award-winning Originals.
Get unlimited high-speed data,plus access to award-winning Amazon Originals, movies, and TV shows and more - all on our Unlimited Plan with Amazon Prime included
During congestion, heavy data users (>35GB/mo. for most plans) andcustomers choosing lower-prioritized plans may notice lower speeds & Metro customers may notice lower speeds vs. T-Mobile, due to data prioritization. Streaming at 480p. Unlimited on handset and on network only.
Get more from yourscreen time with Prime
During congestion, heavy data users (>35GB/mo. for most plans)and customers choosing lower-prioritized plans may notice lower speeds & Metro customers may notice lower speeds vs. T-Mobile, due to data prioritization. Video streams at 480p.
Still Have Questions?
We've got answers.
What is Prime?
A Prime membership gives you the best of shopping and entertainment. Prime members get fast, free delivery on over 100 million items, even free same-day, one-day and 2-hour delivery on some items (available in select cities). Prime also includes streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows. Members can watch award-winning Amazon Originals, and even add channels like HBO or Showtime. Membership also includes millions of songs that can be streamed on the Amazon Music app or on your Echo simply by asking Alexa. You can learn more about these and other benefits by visiting www.amazon.com/prime.
What are my Prime membership benefits?
Members can enjoy the following Prime benefits:
Shopping: Find constant deals on hundreds of thousands of products, including exclusive deals for Prime members with fast, FREE shipping on over 100 million items and flexible delivery options to fit your life.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Goliath, critically-acclaimed shows like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and new shows like Homecoming.
- Amazon Music: Download the Amazon Music app to listen ad-free with endless skips and offline playback. Plus, go hands-free with Alexa on iOS, Android and hundreds of other Alexa-enabled devices.
- Audible: Unlimited listening to original audio series and playlists handcrafted for every interest.
- Prime Reading: Unlimited access on any device to more than a thousand eBooks, popular magazines, comics, books with Audible narration and more.
- Amazon Photos: Unlimited photo storage for you and five others.
- Prime at Whole Foods Market: Exclusive savings in-store, including an extra 10% off all Sale items and weekly Prime Member Deals, plus 2-hour delivery of your Whole Foods Market groceries in select cities.
- Deals: Exclusive deals on products just for Prime members, plus early access to Amazon deals throughout the year
For a more detailed list of Prime benefits, please visit: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910360
Which mobile apps should I download to enjoy my Prime benefits on the go?
You can download the following mobile apps from the App Store or Play Store:
- Amazon Shopping: The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere.
- Amazon Prime Video: Stream and download thousands of movies and TV shows, including award-winning Prime Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Goliath, critically-acclaimed shows like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and new shows like Homecoming.
- Amazon Music: Listen ad-free with endless skips and enjoy hands-free listening with Alexa-enabled devices. Download the Amazon Music app to listen on the go with offline playback.
Offer not valid in IN. Amazon Prime Included with select rate plans. Offer subject to change. Offer valid for new Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime has a $12.99/month value. Subject to Amazon Prime terms and conditions. Amazon account required to activate.
General: Not all phones or features available on all service plans. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Rates, services, coverage, and features subject to change. Phone selection and availability may vary. MetroPCS features and services for personal use only. Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. During congestion, heavy data users (>35GB/mo. for most plans) and customers choosing lower-prioritized plans may notice lower speeds & Metro customers may notice lower speeds vs. T-Mobile, due to data prioritization. See store or metropcs.com for details, coverage maps, restrictions and Terms and Conditions of Service (including arbitration provision). Metro, MetroPCS and other words, slogans, designs and devices are registered or unregistered trademarks of T-Mobile USA, Inc. All Amazon ®, TM & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property are the properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©2020 T-Mobile USA, Inc.