- Deductibles: Schedule A-$20, Schedule B-$50, Schedule C-$100, Schedule D-$125, Schedule E-$200. View full list of devices and their applicable deductibles. Deductible is payable by credit card, e-check, in select dealer store locations*, or by Cash On Delivery (C.O.D.)2.
- Claim Limit: 2 claims within a 12 month period with an equipment maximum of $999 per claim
- Replacement Equipment: Claims may be fulfilled with new or re-manufactured devices or other models of like-kind and quality. Colors, features and accessory compatibility are not guaranteed.
- Cancellation Policy: Coverage is optional and you can cancel your coverage at any time and request a prorated refund of your monthly premium.
*Capable device required; technical limitations may prevent certain features (e.g. Incorrect Passcode) from working on certain phones.
- MetroPCS wireless services and PHP coverage are paid in advance for the month. If you cancel MetroPCS wireless services your service and features will continue through the end of the paid bill cycle. You may keep your PHP coverage through the end of the paid bill cycle or if you wish, you may cancel the PHP coverage and request a refund of the unused portion of the premium paid by calling 800-430-9881.
- A processing fee is charged for deductible payments processed in select dealer store locations ($5) or by Cash On Delivery (C.O.D.) ($15).
- We are going green! If we have your email address, we may communicate Premium Handset Protection ® information to you via electronic means. If you wish to update or opt out of electronic communications please visit your local MetroPCS store.
Taxes and surcharges extra. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time by providing you prior written notice as required by law.
PHP is optional insurance coverage that you are not required to purchase in order to purchase services or equipment.
Unless otherwise authorized, Metro PCS associates are not qualified or authorized to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance coverages.
For Residents of California, Indiana and Maryland: Consumer hotline for the California Department of Insurance is 1-800-927-HELP (4357), for the state of Indiana Department of Insurance is 1-800-622-4461, and for the Maryland Insurance Administration is 1-800-492-6116.”
If your device has been damaged, it must be returned as directed within 15 days of the receipt of replacement equipment or you may be charged a Non-Return Fee of up to $300.
PHP may provide a duplication of coverage already provided by a customer’s homeowner’s or other insurance policy.
PHP is insurance protection provided to subscribers of MetroPCS®, administered by Asurion Insurance Services, Inc. (in NY Asurion, in CA Agent License #0B35141) and underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company.