Metro® by T-Mobile is committed to supporting our customers.
Learn how we're responding to COVID-19.
As we continue to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19
across the country, Metro by T-Mobile recognizes our customers are relying
on our network to ensure they have critical connections with family, loved ones
and emergency service providers. Keeping you connected is a top priority.
How can I make a payment online?
I might have a problem making my monthly payment. What should I do?
How can I get more data for my plan?
The vast majority of customers on Metro plans already have unlimited talk, text, and data. But we want to ensure that ALL current Metro customers on current non-promotional plans that have data are provided the unlimited connectivity they need to learn and work. As of 3/13 these customers will have unlimited on-network smartphone data for a limited time. Also, effective 3/20, Metro customers on smartphone plans with mobile hotspot enabled can add an additional 10GB of mobile hotspot each month over the next 60 days, available in the MyMetro app, or MyAccount.
How do I get the 20GB of mobile hotspot?
- If you’re on a smartphone plan with mobile hotspot capability, you can add a free 10GB of mobile hotspot per month for two months for no extra cost by adding an add on service available in the MyMetro app, or MyAccount.
- Certain rate plans are excluded from this benefit
What if my plan does not include mobile hotspot?
- You will need to update your rate plan to one of our latest smartphone plans which include mobile hotspot in order to add on the 20GB of mobile hotspot at no extra cost.
- Certain rate plans, are excluded from this benefit
Is the 20GB of Mobile Hotspot at no extra cost received all at once?
Customers who are on an eligible rate plan and opt in will receive an extra 10GB of mobile hotspot at no extra cost each month for two months.
How are you helping us order devices online?
I'm on a voice and text only plan. How do I get data added?
Are you giving free service to those impacted by COVID-19?
We encourage customers to be cautious of social media posts that may include fraudulent numbers and incorrect information. For example, we do not have any offers available for 60 days of free service. To protect yourself from scams, always contact us.
How is the T-Mobile network functioning?
Our network is performing incredibly well. We have teams working 24/7 to ensure it continues to perform for all our customers, even under times of anticipated heavier traffic.
What is T-Mobile doing to boost network capacity?
T-Mobile is continuing to take steps to help ensure everyone across the country can stay connected during this critical time. We have agreements with multiple spectrum holders to temporarily light up additional 600 MHz spectrum, expanding network capacity for customers across the country. We’re also expanding roaming access for Sprint customers to use the T-Mobile network. More here.
I come into your stores all of the time - how do I know they're safe?
We want to ensure we’re available to serve you in person so we’re taking a number of precautions to ensure you and our employees are safe. These include:
- Requiring masks or facial coverings for employees, customers and visitors age 2 and over, at all times.
- Continuing increased cleaning and sanitization
- Making hand sanitizer available throughout the stores
- Interacting at a safe distance
- Adding signage in stores indicating where you and other customers should stand
Gentle reminder, if you’re not feeling well, we have a lot of great self-help options: You can manage your account on the MyMetro app on your device. You can log onto MyAccount to chat with an expert, check your usage, make a payment, or upgrade your plan as well as purchase devices and accessories on MetrobyT-Mobile.com.
Please note that according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidelines, cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under the age of 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Are all of your stores open?
For those customers needing in-person support and essential services from one of our trusted store representatives please visit the Metro by T-Mobile store locator to find store status in your area. Metro by T-Mobile is following all state and local guidelines including social distancing recommendations.
How can I interact with Metro without coming into a store?
We have you covered! Metro provides many ways for customers to engage with us digitally:
- The easiest way to stay in touch with us is on the MyMetro app
- All ways to pay your monthly service, including alternate cash payment options found here.
- Manage your account, services and more at Metro by T-Mobile or MyAccount.
- Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter @MetrobyTmobile.
- You can purchase select phones online today. Phone orders include free 2-day shipping. Shop available phones.
- Order an accessory online with free 2-day shipping at Metro by T-Mobile.
- Check online if your local store is open by visiting our store locator page.