Frequently Asked Questions -Amazon Prime
Have Questions about Amazon Prime? Get Answers Here!
What is Amazon Prime?
A Prime membership gives you the best of shopping and entertainment. Prime members get fast, free delivery on over 100 million items, even free same-day, one-day and 2-hour delivery on some items (available in select cities). Prime also includes streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows. Members can watch award-winning Prime Originals, and even add channels like HBO or Showtime. Membership also includes millions of songs that can be streamed on the Amazon Music app or on your Echo simply by asking Alexa. You can learn more about these and other benefits by visiting www.amazon.com/prime.
What are my Prime membership benefits?
Members can enjoy the following Prime benefits:
Shopping: Find constant deals on hundreds of thousands of products, including exclusive deals for Prime members with fast, FREE shipping on over 100 million items and flexible delivery options to fit your life.
- Prime Video: Stream and download thousands of movies and TV shows, including award-winning Prime Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Goliath, critically-acclaimed shows like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and new shows like Homecoming.
- Amazon Music: Download the Amazon Music app to listen ad-free with endless skips and offline playback. Plus, go hands-free with Alexa on iOS, Android and hundreds of other Alexa-enabled devices.
- Audible: Unlimited listening to original audio series and playlists handcrafted for every interest.
- Prime Reading: Unlimited access on any device to more than a thousand eBooks, popular magazines, comics, books with Audible narration and more.
- Amazon Photos: Unlimited photo storage for you and five others.
- Prime at Whole Foods Market: Exclusive savings in-store, including an extra 10% off all Sale items and weekly Prime Member Deals, plus 2-hour delivery of your Whole Foods Market groceries in select cities.
- Deals: Exclusive deals on products just for Prime members, plus early access to Amazon deals throughout the year
For a more detailed list of Prime benefits, please visit
Which mobile apps should I download to enjoy my Prime benefits on the go?
You can download the following mobile apps from the App Store or Play Store:
- Amazon Shopping: The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere.
- Amazon Prime Video: Stream and download thousands of movies and TV shows, including award-winning Prime Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Goliath, critically-acclaimed shows like Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and new shows like Homecoming.
- Amazon Music: Listen ad-free with endless skips and enjoy hands-free listening with Alexa-enabled devices. Download the Amazon Music app to listen on the go with offline playback.
How do I get Amazon Prime from Metro™ by
You must sign up for Metro’s new $60 Unlimited rate plan. Upon activation of your new rate plan, Metro will send you a text where you will be redirected to Amazon to create your Amazon account and activate the Prime membership. If you no longer have the text and need to register, go here.
How long do I get access to Amazon Prime?
As long as you are on the new $60 unlimited rate plan with Metro™ by
What happens to my Amazon Prime account if I eventually change my mobile carrier or plan?
If your mobile service is no longer through Metro™ by
Can I share my Prime membership benefits?
Yes. Sharing benefits through Amazon Household requires both adults to link their accounts in an Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Each adult keeps his or her personal account while sharing those benefits at no additional cost. To set up an Amazon Household, go to the Amazon Household main page.
What if I already have a Prime membership?
To learn more about how to take advantage of the offer, go to
How do I cancel a Prime membership that is activated through the Metro by
T-Mobile new $60 Unlimited rate plan offer?
Prime is included as an option with your new $60 unlimited rate plan. If you wish to cancel your Prime benefit, please visit the ‘Manage Your Prime Membership’ page here.
What happens to my Amazon Prime benefit if my Metro by
T-Mobile account is suspended?
Your Metro account is suspended for more than 24 hours your Prime benefits will also be suspended. Once you make your monthly Metro service payment your Prime benefits will start again within 24 hours.
What happens to my Amazon Prime benefit if my Metro by
T-Mobile account is canceled?
If you do not make your Metro service payment in a timely fashion and your account is canceled, you will also lose access to your Prime benefits. Your Prime benefits will start again when you pay for your Metro service and reactivate a qualifying plan.
I did not receive a verification code when trying to register for the Amazon Prime offer?
You can request a new verification code by going here. If you are still having issues receiving a verification code, please contact Metro customer care at 1-888-863-8768. Note: In order to receive a verification code, you must be on a qualifying rate plan.
How do I check to see if my Prime membership is Paid for by Metro by
You can visit the ‘Manage Your Prime Membership’ page here, where your current method of payment will be indicated near the top left of the page in the Billing section. You can also check with Metro through their Customer Support to see if Amazon Prime is a part of your rate plan.
How do I contact Metro by
T-Mobile customer support?
How do I get support for Amazon Prime?
What is Prime Gaming?
A monthly channel subscription for your favorite Twitch streamer, and many other benefits. Level up your game with exclusive characters, skins, armor, boosts, upgrades, and more. Learn more here.
How do I sign up for Prime Gaming?
To take advantage of Prime Gaming benefits, go to https://gaming.amazon.com/home and click the “Try Prime” button for additional instructions.