- Your mobile number, serial number or IMEI
- Your device, make and model
- Description of what happened to your device and date of incident
- Contact info (we may ask for your government issued ID)
- Your account PIN number or security question (for security purposes)
- Payment method for deductible (can be paid by credit card/debit card/eCheck)
What if I can't find the serial number (IMEI) for my device?
Your 15-digit IMEI number is typically located underneath the battery but you can also check your device’s original packaging or purchase receipt. If your device is still working, dial *#06# to display the IMEI number. For some manufacturers it’s found in the settings. You can also call your mobile carrier to get it.